Tuesday, January 20, 2009

a tearful tuesday

after the festivities this morning i just haaaad to go and catch up on grey's anatomy and private practice and omg. wasn't that first dance just too friggin' beautiful??


i'm wondering if you're up there thinking that you chose a great date to hold an anniversary on :)


hm. also wondering how my instructor from the u.s. history class i took last semester is doing. my dirty laundry pile wouldn't be so soaked in snot if he hadn't help prepare me to appreciate this amazing amazing amazing day. soo many moments during those 4 months of school were spent feeling ashamed and wondering if the good really did balance out the bad in our country's history. BUT NO MORE! i have that teacher to thank just as much as i do to obama for restoring my faith in this country... maybe even human kind too. I DONT KNOW! i'm just so fcking proud to be an american for the first time in my life that there's no room to be articulate right now!

No comments: