Monday, June 22, 2009

the most of me



when alone in public,
i'm most comfortable hiding behind my glasses with my hands in my pockets.

i'm most genuine and sincere,
with those that return the same kind of honesty.

i'm mostly attracted to people that only walk the walk,
and almost never talk the talk.

i mostly surround myself with good people,
'cause that's what you need in order for the good times to roll

i'm most fuzzy and warm,
when i finish an amazing book, or an equally heart-warming movie

i'm most confident about my work,
if nobody watches me do anything.

i'm most myself when i keep the world at arm's length,
and most happy when i multitask the above mentioned while holding brandon's hand.


-----

something i wrote 2 years ago ~
is it bad that my views haven't changed much since then? o.o

No comments: